Daily Boost Challenges
Information regarding Daily Boost Challenges will be added here throughout the 2022/23 school year, so make sure to keep an eye out and get invovled!
Logging your Activity!
You can record your activity via the Scorecard(s) either as a whole class or an individual pupil.
Take part in a 5 minute 'Mini Boost' of activity and colour in one of the circles, OR take part in a 15 minute 'Boost' of activity and colour in 3.
Complete 250 minutes and receive a Boost Band for each participating pupil.
Everyone can have fun logging their activity by colouring in the circles.
Other methods of logging your activity are also available to ensure that you have some thing that works for you and your class. Click on the link below to find these resources.
Dance MAYnia is back! During the Marvellous Month of May, why not take part in our Dance Themed Challenge!
Use music and song to get your pupils moving and impact on their Physical and Mental Health and Wellbeing.
The challenge will run from Tuesday 2nd May until Friday 26th May. Children can be given an Activity Tracker where they can colour an icon to show each 15 minutes of activity completed.
Check out some of our dance themes resources below for ways to get your pupils dancing, grooving and moving.
Every 15 minutes of activity is equivalent to a Daily Boost
Pupils attending schools that are registered to the Daily Boost can also earn their individual reward of a Boost Band for achieving 250 minutes of activity
Here are some activity ideas to INSPIRE you get grooving during Dance MAYnia 😊
We have been busy creating some dance themed resources for you to use during this challenge!
- 5-minute Dance Video Combos - This year Reema has put together some Mini Boost dance routines, which you can do in the classroom as a brain break or as a wake up and shake up - you decide!
- Cube Template - Cut this out and attach to some card and then write down some dance moves of your choice. Put the cube together and then throw like a dice to create your unique dance "Mini Boost "session.
- Activity card - 'Create your own activity card'. Add your own dance moves onto each square, cut them out and pick some at random to create and achieve your own unique dance routine!
These resources & those from previous Challenges can be found below. You can also come up with your own ideas, we encourage student voice in our Daily Boost Programme so you are able to be creative.
There are lots of other ideas to be found in our Boost resources also.
For more information please contact:
Assistant Sport Development Officer
- Daily Boost
- Active Lives Survey for Children & Young People
- Primary PE & Sport Premium
Please note that I work part-time, Monday-Thursday.